6Connect is good.  Men & Mice is also good (but doesn't SWIP or do ARIN).
Solarwinds also has an IPAM offering.

There really isn't a good -free- solution that I know of (especially one
that hasn't turned to vaporware).  Many people will suggest IPPlan, but I
hated it (although it can be easily customized and/or modified if you have
any PHP clue).

Josh