On 11/29/2014 07:06 PM, Josh Baird via Af wrote:
6Connect is good.  Men & Mice is also good (but doesn't SWIP or do
ARIN).  Solarwinds also has an IPAM offering.

There really isn't a good -free- solution that I know of (especially one
that hasn't turned to vaporware).  Many people will suggest IPPlan, but
I hated it (although it can be easily customized and/or modified if you
have any PHP clue).

I wasn't impressed with IPPlan, either. HaCi is another free option that may do what you want. I haven't looked at it recently, so I can't even recall all the features of it at the moment.

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979