I seem to remember the Solarwinds pricing was ridiculous, like thousands of
dollars or something, am I thinking of something else?

From: Josh Baird via Af
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:06 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IP Management

6Connect is good.  Men & Mice is also good (but doesn't SWIP or do ARIN).
Solarwinds also has an IPAM offering.

There really isn't a good -free- solution that I know of (especially one that
hasn't turned to vaporware).  Many people will suggest IPPlan, but I hated it
(although it can be easily customized and/or modified if you have any PHP clue).

Josh