From: "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:01:55 PM
Subject: IP Management

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address_management

What are you guys doing for IP management?

Ideally, the system I used would be free, support ARIN's RESTful API, IPv4 and
IPv6, building of DNS zones.

The only one I've seen that does the ARIN stuff doesn't meet the free
qualification. There's no price listed anywhere, only scheduling a demo.
(6Connect)

Trying to forge ahead with IPPlan, but there's been no updates in 4.5 years and
the documentation available doesn't seem to be for the beta version that
supports IPv6.

http://www.ics-il.com