From: "Josh Baird via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:06:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IP Management

6Connect is good. Men & Mice is also good (but doesn't SWIP or do ARIN).
Solarwinds also has an IPAM offering.

There really isn't a good -free- solution that I know of (especially one that
hasn't turned to vaporware). Many people will suggest IPPlan, but I hated it
(although it can be easily customized and/or modified if you have any PHP
clue).

Josh