Are you looking for tier1 support center or an over the phone PC repair
shop?

If they can't afford $100 to fix their $1000 Macbooks they will just end up
buying a new $1000 Macbook.  Give them 2-3 possible solutions and apologize
that you can't help them.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343