Does FortiOS provide detailed report on Internet usage?  Sorry for the
question but I don't have any experience with this system.

Steve B.

  _____

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy via Af
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2014 2:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Customer - Detailed Usage Report

we are looking at putting 60d and 90d in as our site/POP routers. It will
give us more visibility on the network. It does require a service contract
for advanced features and reporting. There are a couple syslog servers I
guess that can format the reports on these

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 1:00 PM, That One Guy <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>