yes, with the maintenance contract you can get as detailed as you want
without you can only do the source/dest IP/port but not identification of
the traffic type
If you have it at a POP just create a policy (in and out) specific to the
monitored customer and make sure those policies are logging all traffic.
I believe the 60 series does not have internal storage, the higher series
do. but you can send to syslog and one of the open source ones, i dont
recall which, has fortigate specific reporting

Its pretty slick, especially for office environments, the generic cloud
reporting keeps customers happy