There's a wispa telrad list?  I guess I better sign up.

Read through the Telrad list archives. He ended up saying ballpark pricing on a few things... IIRC.

http://www.ics-il.com

*From: *"Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com>
*To: *af@afmug.com
*Sent: *Thursday, January 8, 2015 12:26:31 PM
*Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] interesting telrad video

You'll have to get a quote.....I can't really share that.

    On a scale of UNBT to fuuuuuck, where on cost would the 320
    investment sit? Are we talking 10% more than 320, thats a
    manageable number for the koolaid, if we are talking 50% then it
    becomes an issue. We just finally got a scrapper to come take our
    retired Alvarion gear off our hands, I think the boss cried a
    little to see half a million dollars going to the scrapyard to
    yield maybe a grand. but overall, the hardware was solid and still
    performed the way it was designed all these years later, and they
    paid fuuuuuck for that gear. Telrad is Alvarion as I understand
    it, so hopefully they brought over the hardware quality.

    The big question on our mind is what the back end for this is
    going to cost (assuming the koolaid has sugar and isnt just food
    coloring in toilet water)

    On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:54 AM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com