On a scale of UNBT to fuuuuuck, where on cost would the 320 investment sit?
Are we talking 10% more than 320, thats a manageable number for the
koolaid, if we are talking 50% then it becomes an issue. We just finally
got a scrapper to come take our retired Alvarion gear off our hands, I
think the boss cried a little to see half a million dollars going to the
scrapyard to yield maybe a grand. but overall, the hardware was solid and
still performed the way it was designed all these years later, and they
paid fuuuuuck for that gear. Telrad is Alvarion as I understand it, so
hopefully they brought over the hardware quality.

The big question on our mind is what the back end for this is going to cost
(assuming the koolaid has sugar and isnt just food coloring in toilet water)