That market doesn’t compensate for the reduction in microwave in the Tier 1
space.

AT&T buys thousands of links.  Even small WISP’s will only have maybe 10 or 20
links… they might only have 10 or 20 tower sites :-)

But SAF’s growth in North America is primarily because of the WISP market.  We
embrace it, love it, and love to grow with you guys.  That is why we focus on
all outdoor, high quality, low cost solutions.

Daniel White | Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell:

(303) 746-3590