From: ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 1:38 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Employee Breaks and Phone Use

If they smoke they find happiness elsewhere.
(Yes, you can fire smokers).

Or a policy of no smoking on the clock, while at work, on company property, in
company vehicles etc.
(Sorry smokers, you get no love from me, and I was a smoker and chewer.  You
drive up insurance rates, stink up vehicles and smell bad yourself when you
come into the office).

They get a small stipend and pay their own phone bill.
Supervisors need to have the balls to tell them to put the phone away and get
to work.