A lot of none "first rodeos" lately.. :) I am disappointed that you guys
had issues with these units, I am tempted to try them, but will stick with
Mimosa and Mikrotik for now (Both working great).  Just installed a
Mikrotik Link on an 80Mhz channel to a neighboring building using the SXT
AC and getting 360Mbps/300Mbps, which is awesome for $98 radios. I did
learn when using nv2 (More than one building going to be connected), that
wireless-queue was better than hardware-queue on the SXTs.  It also seems
like most AC equipment needs a ton of CNR to work correctly, probably due
to higher modulation levels.

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower Consulting
er...@northcentraltower.com