From: "Kurt Fankhauser" <li...@wavelinc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 8:36:12 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] Trango Altum AC PTP test results

Just got done testing a Trango Altum AC PTP link on the bench. Units are 25db
integrated panels. Did a 40mhz channel test and 80mhz via UDP. I tried a TCP
test between two RB2011's and best I seen was 175-180'ish and that was with
both 40 and 80mhz channels. CPU seemed to be maxing out on the 2011's.

Has UNI-1 bands and ISM bands. I was hoping it had the middle DFS bands but it
doesn't :(

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications
P.O. Box 126