True about the pull vs. push. That is one of the things Mimosa has done so well
-- tools to manage the entire life cycle of the purchase experience. Their
online mechanisms are fantastic. We are lacking on that side, but we are deep
in the process of fixing it. When Telrad took over that side of the business
from Alvarion there was a lot to be worked on.

On Mar 4, 2015 1:26 PM, Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 3/4/2015 1:21 PM, Matt wrote:
>> There is no SLA for just firmware updates.
> So if I want a firmware update say over a year after purchase how much
> would that cost?  If I must have SLA to do that how much is that?

Matt, I am a skeptic too, and it's always wise to watch vendors for
slippery language, but I can tell you the company I work for does not
have SLA and nobody is charging us for firmware updates.

My only complaint is that I have to ask for them rather than having them
available online whenever I want.

viruses.

viruses.