And if anyone tells you about the three brand new Ferraris I just bought, they're lying. They were not brand new.

On 03/09/2015 10:01 AM, Simon Westlake wrote:
I think your tinfoil hat is a little tight.. ;) If we were going to use your billing server as a bitcoin miner, why would we only change the IPs when a customer updated their equipment in the portal? And why would we even make it visible? If I really wanted to hide a bitcoin miner on your billing server, I wouldn't do it by sending your customers to the redirect page..