We have 2 Airfiber 24’s co-located on a building rooftop… they have about 15ft
horizontal separation.  The one air fibre pair is aimed at a tower about 1KM
away and not the tower side we are about 75ft in the air.  The other Airfiber
is located on a building across the road at the same height.  The azimuth is
about 15 degrees off of each other.  The link from roof to tower, works 100%.
The link from building to building is about 400ft away and we are having weird
issues getting it to link.  Is there some sort of co-location magic to make
this work?  I read somewhere that we should have master or slave mode matching
at the co-located sites.

Any words of wisdom are appreciated.

-Andreas