Are you redistributing Connected? If the /30 is not on the networks tab, then you will need to redistribute connected routes. If you add static routes pointing to places you will want to redistribute static routes as well.

Gilbert

On 5/20/2015 1:03 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
So I have this here mikrotik Ive been implementing ospf on
Right now because this is transition, all MT ports hit the same switch
Eth6 is on a /30 that is going to a powercode BMU thats distributing the default route, it works fine
Eth2 is on a /30 that is going to a fortigate, it works fine

the routes propagate as they should

I initially tried to add another /30 to Eth2 for a second fortigate, but it wouldnt let me add the netwok
so I put that /30 on eth3 it comes up in a state designated router

I moved it to eth4, same thing designated router the other two that are working have said backup all along

is there something about adding a third ospf interface to mikrotik i need to know here?

--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

Reply via email to