But then you'll miss out on the getting fat part...

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:07 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm <
[email protected]> wrote:

> even better, ill be unemployed so I wont be job locked and can pursue my
> poetry
>
> Roses are red
> Violets are blue
> Go to hell
>
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Rory Conaway <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>  I don’t think that job at McDonalds is going to be there much longer.
>> They are pretty tired of being asked to pay silly wages for a job that
>> teenagers should be doing again.
>>
>>
>>
>> [image: kiosk]
>> <http://rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/kiosk.jpg>
>>
>>
>>
>> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *That One Guy
>> /sarcasm
>> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 2, 2015 7:53 AM
>> *To:* [email protected]
>> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] WTF UBNT
>>
>>
>>
>> I changed it to WPA2 AES and rebooted it a few times it eventually let
>> the other side connect. Is it backward compatible and I was just too
>> impatient?
>>
>>
>>
>> I dont like running beta, Im not all that fond of running UBNT, but cheap
>> whores are always there when you need them.
>>
>>
>>
>> The problem boils down to poor network management on my part, that WPA
>> tkip should not have been configured on that link, I dont know why it was,
>> I should be fired, so I can go work at mcdonalds, make more money, and get
>> fat too.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Jeremy <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> The newer production firmwares don't allow it either. WPA2-AES offloads
>> the encryption to a dedicated processor or something like that, so it does
>> not affect the performance of the radio.  It seems like that is what I
>> read.  We use it on all of our links anyway so it wasn't a change for us.
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Colin Stanners <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Downgrade firmware, or I'm pretty sure you need to drive to the other end
>> (or use a backup link) to change it.
>>
>> Don't use beta firmware on production links... (I understand using beta
>> firmware is often required to get the cheap Ubiquiti equipment working
>> well, but that's another discussion).
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 9:14 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> does anybody know a trick to get a radio set to client that is using
>> wpa2-tkip to connect to this AP that will only do none, wpa-aes and
>> wpa2-aes. I dont know why the link was set up tkip, but apparently this
>> beta firmware wont let you use it
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 8:58 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>  Please select a valid "Wireless Security. Weak wireless security (WEP,
>> WPA-TKIP, WPA2-TKIP) is not supported any more"
>>
>>
>>
>> nice thing to have pop up on a production backhaul that just powercycled.
>> im assuming the link didnt come back up on this old link because its not
>> transmitting?
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team
>> as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team
>> as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team
>> as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
>>
>
>
>
> --
> If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team
> as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.
>

Reply via email to