Force the issue. Call the planner Kimber and speak to her. Failing agreement there followup with an email and postal mail. This will force the issue to public record.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kimber Gabryszak, Planning Director:

I am the Owner and Manager at Avative Fiber. We have been providing BIAS services in the community for several years. I recently noted that my company is not listed as a required sign-off on the planning department's Utility Notification Form.

Per the recent FCC Decision 15-24, my company is a BIAS provider. Please include Avative Fiber on your Utility Notification Form.

Please contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you for your assistance,

* Example URL, page 2: <http://www.saratogaspringscity.com/vertical/sites/%7B78CE255C-3864-45FC-AA11-6125792DB3E4%7D/uploads/Plat_Amendment_Application_Rev._3.2014.pdf>

The right of way is public and NON-Exclusive. If provider A is in there then provider B with like services should be allowed in there.

Good luck!

ryan