We use them in Chicago.  They provide a BGP blend of several networks. They are
an international provider.  One of their direct peers is China Telecom.  I saw
a press release they are doing 100 Gig in Saudi Arabia.  If you want to know
about our experiences with them (pretty good for the most part) hit me offlist.

Justin

---
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>
http://www.mtin.net <http://www.mtin.net/>  Managed Services – xISP Solutions –