From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Justin Wilson - MTIN
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2015 9:16 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Anyone heard of GTT

We use them in Chicago.  They provide a BGP blend of several networks. They are
an international provider.  One of their direct peers is China Telecom.  I saw
a press release they are doing 100 Gig in Saudi Arabia.  If you want to know
about our experiences with them (pretty good for the most part) hit me offlist.

Justin

---

Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net <mailto:j...@mtin.net> >
http://www.mtin.net
<http://t.signauxdeux.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0SmZ58dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7sM9dn7dK_MMdBzM2-04?si=5679648505069568&pi=5135D234-DD8D-4602-8F2A-9491AF24D5F7&t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emtin%2Enet>
   Managed Services – xISP Solutions – Data Centers
http://www.thebrotherswisp.com
<http://t.signauxdeux.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0SmZ58dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7sM9dn7dK_MMdBzM2-04?si=5679648505069568&pi=5135D234-DD8D-4602-8F2A-9491AF24D5F7&t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ethebrotherswisp%2Ecom>
  Podcast about xISP topics
http://www.midwest-ix.com