Hmmmm, considering a full 100g port of service would be priced at $35,000 to
$45,000 / Month, it needs a $150,000 to $500,000 Router to handle, a one time
charge of $30,000 to $100,000 is negotiable and rather an irrelevant figure in
that picture :)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street