Apple devices are picky on their wifi stuff when it comes to mikrotik.  I
assume you have upgraded to the latest version of RouterOS.  This is one of the
few times running the latest helps.  I was running 6.21 on one of my APs in the
house and anytime I roamed to it things became very slow.  OS upgrade helped.

Is this an iPad, Ipad2, iPad Air?

Justin

---
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>