Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:20 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Netflix app on iPad keeps asking to reconnect

Apple devices are picky on their wifi stuff when it comes to mikrotik. I assume you have upgraded to the latest version of RouterOS. This is one of the few times running the latest helps. I was running 6.21 on one of my APs in the house and anytime I roamed to it things became very slow. OS upgrade helped.

Is this an iPad, Ipad2, iPad Air?

Justin

---
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>