We ran into a similar problem on a unit that had been running for a couple
months.  Make a couple changes and whammo, similar problem.  Rebooted, problem
went away and I haven’t seen it since.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 4:20 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UDP throughput is fine, TCP is bad?

yes but didn't make any progress
On Jul 17, 2015 3:56 PM, "Rory Conaway"
<r...@triadwireless.net<mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>> wrote:
Did you contact their tech support?

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] On Behalf
Of TJ Trout
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 3:40 PM
To: af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>

What is even more strange, is I seem to have exactly a 3mbps per tcp connection
limit, when doing btest, I can get 3mbps @ 1 connection, 30 @ 10, 60 @ 20, 120
@ 40, etc... Anyone ever seen this?

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 3:32 PM, TJ Trout
<t...@voltbb.com<mailto:t...@voltbb.com>> wrote:
The radios are set 75/25, one direction I can do ~450udp and ~40tcp, the other
direction I can do ~120 udp and ~100 tcp, what gives? For 3 weeks they were
always the same TCP/UDP it's almost like the firmware damaged the radio!

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 3:23 PM, TJ Trout