TJ,

What did you end up finding here?

I think I have something similar happening with a CCR plugged into a Ceragon IP10. Every port claims to be running at 1000 FD. I can get the maximum licensed speed of the Ceragon with UDP, but only about 30mbps with a TCP connection....and at most 90mbps with multiple TCP connections.

With auto-negotiation they do 1000FD. If I force 100FD on both ends I get pretty much 100mbps and it's beautiful (albeit only 100meg), but if I force gigabit I get no link at all!

Thanks,
Adam