Well Butch, you were right!

If i set the master side radio to 100FD I can get 100/100 tcp no problem.
If I set the radio to 1000FD or auto the problem still persists.

If I set the CCR it's connected to, to either 100FD or 1000FD (uncheck
auto) I loose connectivity completely.

Any idea what the solution might be? Could it possibly be that I'm using
the GIGE-POE-APC for injection?

TJ