What about pause frames? Are you getting any Rx or Tx pause frame counts on any interfaces?

On 7/18/2015 12:19 AM, TJ Trout wrote:
Even if I'm seeing full speeds in UDP? I checked both radios and both routers and they all say 1gbps full duplex

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:10 PM, Butch Evans <but...@butchevans.com <mailto:but...@butchevans.com>> wrote:

    On Fri, 2015-07-17 at 22:23 +0000, TJ Trout wrote:
    > I have a set of Mimosa radios that when installed 3 weeks ago
    > reported 500mbps mac rate and that was confirmed with the radios
    > internal speed test as well as btest between two CCR's in both TCP
    > and UDP, everything was great until I upgraded to beta software
    and I
    > started seeing a problem where the radios Phy/Mac/Speed test are all
    > the same as prior but when doing btest between two CCR's I can get
    > 500 udp but only about 5-40 tcp!
    >
    > I promptly downgraded software and I'm still seeing the same
    problem.

    > Any ideas?

    The most common cause of this sort of symptom is a speed/duplex
    mismatch on an ethernet port.  Check them all (both sides of each
    link)
    until you verify this is not the issue.

    --
    Butch Evans