Mikrotik TCP bandwidth test opens 20 connections by default. If you get less with 1 connection than you do with the default 20 connections, then that might be a symptom of packet loss.

I have deployed quite a bit of epmp, but most people are at my base package, 4x1 (using the radio qos to limit bw on different tiers). Of the handful of people that are on larger plans, 20x5 or 40x10, 2 of them, on different towers are complaining that they struggle to get over 10mb on a speed test. The radio rf link test performs at the assigned qos level, and I sent one of them a mikrotik to go between the poe and his router (qos 40x10), and udp/tcp tests to that are coming back as expected. However, I can be watching the router, and his interface plugged directly into a laptop only runs like 10x2 during a speedtest. Do both of these customers have something wonky with their laptops, or is there a setting in epmp I'm overlooking? Most of our epmp deployment has been FSK upgrades, so I haven't had much actual laptop time myself behind an epmp sm, as we just go on the roof and change radios.

Nate