Gee.. you are not plugged into the right grape vines ...

I will let the following Matt Hardy email speak for it self :)

From: "Matt Hardy" <m...@ubnt.com>
To: memb...@wispa.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 11:09:13 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA Members] Air Fiber 24 Repairs

Hi guys,
What issues are you seeing? We're introducing a new option in our store (hidden
for now), if you have something that's gone wrong after warranty period, we'll
look at it, see if we can either repair it or replace it with a newly
refurbished unit for you:
https://store.ubnt.com/airfiber-repair.html

We haven't announced this yet, but let us know what you think. Send me an email
if you do purchase this; since it's new, we may not notice it right away...

Thanks,
Matt

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom