yes, but that options requires an end user care enough to change it.

For you and I, not an issue.  For others, that may not be the case.

________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 3:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Customer Upload Bandwidth Maxed Out

That is an option, though.

http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/mdwestix>