First off I'd yell how dumb that is.  You don't pay for service and we
can't shut you off?  Piss off guys.  Entitled little...

Second I'd go with Faisel, after taking a deep breath.  They're struggling
on DSL and probably weary of a new provider.  Look at it from their
perspective.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343