Well, Yes, SNMP Tells me what AP they're supposed to be on, and that they've moved, but now you have to cross reference the SM list on multiple AP's to see which one's you need to kick. VS logging into the Problem SM and re-scanning.

Although Maybe you're right. Dealing with just 1 EPMP GUI on the AP may offset dealing with the EPMP GUI on multiple SM's :-)