I believe it has POE in ?
I dont like the idea of using these guys for an all DC plant but I have adapted and overcame their problem. If your using a cambium CMM or CTM2 just configure patch cable at one end to adapt to cambiums poe and viola you got DC.
Bad thing is it uses a port on the controller.
Ill get back on mail list and scream again about DC plant interface as well as their forum but I do think more of us need to throw in 2Cents.