From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 5:49 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Verizon "network extender"

Personal preference... having installed thousands and thousands feet of it
since 1993....have the tools for prepping cables....the connectors install
correctly will not come off by pulling or yanking them.   LMR feels like RG 58
thicker brother.    I have used LMR when supplied by client.   I can drive 15
minutes to Epcom and buy it along with connectors.  No wait no shipping cost.
Yes it can be damaged by bending or kinking it.   So for newbies I concede your
point.   I prefer Betty over Veronica  and Mary Ann over Ginger. So that's my
story and I am sticking to it.