It depends a great deal on the physical layout of the homes and trenched
cable/pole/aerial topology. How many places would you need an AC
electricity powered node for activeE?  Are you OK using large strand count
cables to haul all the activeE back to one location? Is it like, a housing
development full of loops and cul-de-sacs or is it a linear rural road with
poles along it? A neighborhood of townhouses?

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Andreas Wiatowski <andr...@silowireless.com