....and what makes a rug in the desert a muslim prayer rug?

On 2/19/2016 11:02 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
I know a border patrol agent, pretty right wing, he claims they are always finding muslem prayer rugs out in the desert. I find that hard to believe but I suppose it is possible. If you are that devout why would you leave your prayer rug?
*From:* Jaime Solorza <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Friday, February 19, 2016 8:47 AM
*To:* Animal Farm <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] HAMSs and Internet

Funny... at meeting last week I attended where XG dude spoke, the HAM club members were in 70s and White. When ex Col. Coleman spoke about security some of these guys said ISIS had training camp in Chihuahua! Ha...right out wacko right wing talk shows. I was taught to respect my elders so I just listened.