Let's not forget that Tx powers may not be the same across the band.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 11:37:53 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 5150-5250 rules

I agree, Mimosa is good if you need lots of bandwidth and have lots of spectrum
available, but it doesn't have any particular advantage in 5.1 - I think both
ePMP and AF5x can do a bit more power (Mimosa is limited to 16 or 17dbm txpower
, if I remember right).

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Josh Luthman < j...@imaginenetworksllc.com >