I completely understand that... and I appreciate those type of businesses very much. :)

Travis

On 2/25/2016 9:34 AM, Seth Mattinen wrote:
On 2/25/16 07:24, Travis Johnson wrote:
This sounds like a great little small business... however, it's very
difficult to have a business like this actually scale. You are limited
by "time" in a business like this. If you compare to selling internet
service, you have an unlimited amount of "product" you can sell, and you
aren't limited by 24 hours per day. :)

Scale isn't everything. Some people just want to be happy in life working at something that's their own thing.

~Seth