From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Forrest Christian (List
Account)
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 7:48 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] One more quick question in re: new packetflux product
design.

So, what I'm hearing you say is that you just want to buy a whole bunch of 12
port injectors and standardize on that?

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 6:42 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

I'd rather but a dozen 12 ports than 6 of one and 6 of another.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mar 11, 2016 8:38 PM, "Forrest Christian (List Account)"