This is looking like a year that I may end up voting libertarian again.

I voted for Obama the last two go arounds mainly because I had hoped he
could bring both sides to the table.  That didn't happen and so I'm a bit
dissapointed.

I'm a single issue voter at this point.   Whoever can act as a catalyst to
get our politics working like it was described in elementary school social
studies gets my vote.    I feel the most important thing a president can do
is get everyone in a room and hammer out a deal.   This whole refusal to
come to a middle ground has to stop.  I thought Obama might be it.   Boy
was I wrong.  The Republicans dug in even more.

I don't see any of the presidential candidates being this person.   So I'm
likely voting for the third party unless something changes.