Well, Bullit was just the opposite.  Yeah, lately the threads have been long
but I have been one of the worst offenders.  I prefer this place to be self
policing.

From: George Skorup
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 8:20 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Politics on the list

Yeah, I just collapse whole threads and hit delete in Thunderchicken. Meh. But
I'd say that I'd agree with Steve, and add that there are vendor reps on the
list that probably don't want to read all the OT crap. Maybe they care, maybe
not, I don't know.

And this is still Chuck's list. I think he has relaxed a lot from a few years
ago. Just sayin. I like it the way it is, but I could live with less
OT/political chit chat.