Makes me want to amend the constitution.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/23/2016 8:39 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
The best part of a parliament system.
*From:* Eric Kuhnke <mailto:eric.kuh...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 23, 2016 8:58 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Politics on the list
I think you guys would be amazed by a Canadian federal election.

There's usually 2-3 months of lead up time to a vote being called, in which the political parties get all their stuff organized and ready just in case.

Then the actual election/campaign period goes for between 25 to 45 days, maximum. Then there's a vote, and we have a new government.