Been hitting mass delete a TON lately.  I was going to suggest that anything
political gets prepended with POLITICAL:  simply to make it super easy to
delete the “stuff”.  But, that’s just my opinion and not my list.

Paul ☺

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Eric Kuhnke
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 10:58 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Politics on the list

I think you guys would be amazed by a Canadian federal election.
There's usually 2-3 months of lead up time to a vote being called, in which the
political parties get all their stuff organized and ready just in case.
Then the actual election/campaign period goes for between 25 to 45 days,
maximum. Then there's a vote, and we have a new government.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 7:04 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm