I tend to like seeing other people's perspective. As long as things stay civil, I've got no problem with it.

We did have a rule (as much as this list has rules) that we could post things outside of the general wireless/networking realm with the prefix "OT:". I know I've broken that rule, so this is a bit of a mea culpa. However, if we could stick with that, it's easy to filter out the politics, etc. when you've had enough of it, or don't have the time.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>