If it has to be under $200 or near it with no holes, you drill them out
yourself and install glands/conduit, this:

http://www.l-com.com/nema-enclosures-18x16x8-inch-weatherproof-nema-enclosure-with-mounting-plate

consider doing it as two surface mounted 12-port keystone patch panels on
the aluminum backplate, rather than a 1U 24-port patch panel.

such as,
http://www.showmecables.com/product/Keystone-Blank-Patch-Panel-High-Density-Style-12-Port.aspx