hah! no!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tushar Patel
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 9:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Urgently need Exchange DB Guru

  Do you want to follow her foot steps?😊

  Tushar

  On Jun 1, 2016, at 9:15 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
wrote:

    What did Hilary run on her server?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Rory Conaway
      To: af@afmug.com
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 1:47 PM

      1) We don't provide email services to clients, for internal use only.  We
tell them to use gmail, Hotmail, etc..
      2) For security reasons, we can't use outside email services.
      3) If Exchange is good enough for pretty much most states, including
California, I'm good with that.
      4) If we do have a problem, we don't need a Linux expert in house which
we don't have, it's a simple phone call to Microsoft support.  We have used
them once in 5 years and that was during the last migration.  We found a bug in
the installation process and they refunded our money.
      5) Small Business Server was great for us but since it's discontinued, we
moved on to full Exchange.

      Rory