  From: Mathew Howard
  To: af
  Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2016 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PMP450 vs. ePMP

  But does it actually perform worse that UBNT 2.4ghz on the same link, or is
it maybe just differences in how they calculate signal levels? It doesn't make
any sense that two different radios running on the same frequency putting the
same amount of power into the same antennas would give significantly different
signal levels...

  The closest thing I've done to a comparison was playing with a Force 200
2.4ghz in wifi mode... there didn't seem to be a significant difference between
it and a PowerBeam connecting to the same AP.

  On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>