Hot Springs Ar,
Small City of 36.6K and inside a county with 110K

On 06/03/2016 09:29 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
Which and what type of urban environment?

Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix><https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange><https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>
*From: *"David" <dmilho...@wletc.com>
*To: *af@afmug.com
*Sent: *Friday, June 3, 2016 9:17:12 AM
*Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] PMP450 vs. ePMP

We have removed ANY 2.4 on our network and let it be the indoor useful IOT access for all.
Urban areas is just to high for 2.4 in general.
3.65 pmp450 has brought us mucho success in this area and the newest 900 450i rocks. I just need those KP higher gain cpe Ant to get a little deeper distance from the tower.

We have a few customers on new 900 running 17-20 Mbs through the thickest crap around 3 mile out some less than this but with a little more cpe gain we will get this.

With the dense urban area we have there is no way I could use epmp at my dense tower locations or ubnt for that matter. I do however have about 15 subs on a single epmp AP in an area that does fine with 10Mbx10Mb service rate. The coolest thing about that site is that it has 2 epmp panels back to back on same channel using the gps sync working great.